1. Favorite word?
4. Favorite person to have worked with?
6. Favorite visual artist?/Favorite work of visual art?
Alex Usow (www.sharksandhammers.com)
8. Favorite author?/Favorite book?
Jonathan Lethem - Motherless Brooklyn
16. Favorite campfire story?
The one about the very horrific thing that actually happened very close to where we're camping tonight.
18. Favorite pick-up line?
Do you you work at UPS? Because I noticed you checking out my package. WHA!
20. Favorite new band?
22. Favorite vice?
27. Favorite chord/chord progression?
I'm more of a metric modulation guy. Partial to anything in D though.
28. What instrument would you most like to learn to play?
29. Who do you wish more people were listening to?
39. What's something you could probably beat anyone you know at?
A whistling competition
48. Biggest moment of triumph?
Nova Scotia under-15 provincial fencing champion
65. Ever see yourself penning the score/soundtrack to a TV show or film?
Yes I do.
77. What was the hardest part about recording your current release?
Going to work in between.
81. If you could sync an album of yours to a movie (like Dark Side of the Moon and The Wizard of Oz), what movie would it be?
Anything with Danny DeVito.
90. Sexiest thing about you?
I have no neck.
95. Do you ever read your own reviews?
If it's critical.
96. The one thing that no one knows about you (yet)?
I'm saving up for a neck implant.
100. Even with the gradual decay of the B-side, most artists still have vaults of unreleased songs. What's in yours?
Less Danny DeVito, more Will Smith.